BLI-3289 PRR T1 Duplex, #5533, Paragon3 Sound/DC/DCCN Scale
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED BROADWAY LIMITED DEALER. THIS ITEM IS BRAND NEW AND COMES WITH THE FULL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY.
Broadway Limited Imports is proud to present the PRR T1 4-4-4-4 steam locomotive into the new Paragon3 family. Equipped with full sound and Rolling ThunderTM for DC and DCC, this unique loco will be a sure crowd pleaser. History: The Pennsylvania Railroad T1 4-4-4-4 may look and sound like an articulated steam locomotive, but it really was a rigid frame locomotive with a second pair of cylinders dividing the drivers, making it a duplex drive locomotive. The design was a successful one and after a trial of two locomotives, the PRR ordered 50 more. Our models represent the production locomotives, as they appeared in the 1950s. Page prepared by Silver City Hobby. Copying is prohibited.
|Industry-Leading Features:||Product Information:|
Industry-Leading SOUND Features:
- Operates in DC & DCC (use DCMaster for DC Sound)
- Record & Play Operation - Records and plays back sounds and movements once or repeatedly for automatic operation
- 16-bit Sample Rate for exceptional high frequency sound clarity
- Playback Whistle for multiple whistle lengths and patterns
- Choice of 3 selectable WhistlesPage prepared by Silver City Hobby. Copying is prohibited.
- Alternate Whistle / Horn where applicable for locomotive with air horn and steam whistle - both the main whistle and alternate can be easily played
- Adjustable bell ringing interval for faster or slower bell
- Numerous user-mappable functions with available keys
- Johnson Bar or Power Reverse Sound at Direction Change
- Passenger Station Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Freight Yard related radio chatter - Controlled with Function Key
- Lumber Yard Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Farm related radio chatter - Controlled with Function Key
- Crew Radio Communications - Controlled with Function Key
- Maintenance Yard related radio chatter - Controlled with Function Key
- Demo Mode for display and demonstrations
- Grade Crossing Signal - Controlled with Function Key
- Simple Programming with Integral DCC Decoder
- Automatic Forward / Reverse Signal - When activated, stopping triggers and stop whistle toot. When moving forward from a stopped position, toots twice. When moving in reverse, toots three times.Page prepared by Silver City Hobby. Copying is prohibited.
- Chuff sound intensity varies with load
- Individually adjustable sound volumes for most effects
**Specifications on this page subject to change (per Broadway Limited Imports).
WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS CASUED BY THE MANUFACTURER IN THE DELIVERY OF THESE ITEMS. THE INFO WE HAVE POSTED IS THE MOST RECENT INFO THE MANUFACTURER HAS SUPPLIED TO US DEALERS.