BLI-5369 EMD SD40-2, CSX #8113, YN3 Paint Scheme, Paragon3 Sound/DC/DCC, HO Scale
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED BROADWAY LIMITED DEALER. THIS ITEM IS BRAND NEW AND COMES WITH THE FULL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY.
The EMD SD40-2 is a 3,000 horsepower (2,240 kW) diesel-electric locomotive built by General Motors Electro-Motive Division between January 1972 and February 1986.
3,957 examples were built, and every class 1 railroad in North America has operated this locomotive. Part of the EMD Dash 2 line, the SD40-2 was an upgraded SD40 with modular electronic control systems, HT-C trucks, and many other detail improvements. The SD40-2 is one of the best-selling diesel locomotive models of all time. Broadway Limited Imports is proud to bring to your layout this American staple locomotive.Page prepared by Silver City Hobby. Copying is prohibited.
These versatile and reliable locomotives have also seen service in Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Guinea.
Fort Worth & Western Railroad began in 1988, with the purchase of 6.2 miles of track through west Fort Worth from the former Burlington Northern Railroad. Push forward almost three decades later, and FWWR now runs over 276 miles of local track all the way from Carrollton to Brownwood, Texas
Engine Features:Page prepared by Silver City Hobby. Copying is prohibited.
- NEW Paragon3 Sound & Operation System FEATURING ROLLING THUNDER with Authentic Sounds and Prototypical Operation in both DC and DCC environments
- Locomotive Composition: ABS Body with Die Cast Chassis
- Couplers: (2) Operating Kadee or Compatible
- Compatible Tracks: Code 70, 83, 100 Rail Page prepared by Silver City Hobby. Copying is prohibited.
- Minimum Operating Radius: 18 in or greater