Living up to the Legacy of the John Deere name and the company’s innovative 175-year heritage, this diesel train is on route to deliver two 4650 tractors to farmers far down the rail line. The freight load is pulled by a rugged RS-3 diesel that bears the John Deere’s founding year of 1837, and at the tail end a classic caboose marks the birthdate of the original company owner. A boxcar featuring the famous John Deere slogan and a durable flatcar equipped with a removable tractor load complete this very special freight set.
- RS-3 Diesel locomotive
- Flatcar with two removable tractors
- Square window caboose
- Eight curved O-36 FasTrack sections, one 10" straight FasTrack section, one FasTrack wall-pack terminal section
- Wall-pack power supply
- LionChief Remote for locomotive
- Electric locomotive controlled by remote
- On/off switch for sound
- RailSounds RC sound system with diesel revving and background sounds, horn, bell, and user-activated announcements
- Operating headlights
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Operating coupler
- Lighted interior
Rolling Stock Features:
- Operating couplers
- Two removable 1:64 scale John Deere tractors included with flatcar
- Opening door on boxcar
- Forward and reverse speed control knob
- Three buttons for whistle sound, bell, and special freight crew announcement
- Requires three AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- Dimensions: Set Length: 43" / Layout: 40" x 50"
- Minimum Curve: O27
- Road Name: John Deere
- Road Number: 1837
WE ARE A FAMILY RUN, BRICK & MORTAR SHOP LOCATED IN TAUNTON, MASSACHUSETTS.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER IS VALID WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL 48 STATES ONLY. AK, HI, PR, USPI, US PROTECTORATES, APO/FPO/DPO ARE AN ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE. CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE A PHYSICAL STREET ADDRESS UPON PAYMENT.