PIKO - 38202 Denver & Rio Grande Western Saddletank Steam Locomotive
WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED PIKO DEALER. THIS ITEM IS BRAND NEW AND COMES WITH THE FULL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY.
- Detailed 0-6-0 saddletank steam locomotive with lights
- Powerful 5-pole precision can-type ball-bearing motor
- Numerous molded-on details including lights, tank piping, brake cylinders, and smoke stack
- Factory-applied flagposts, cowcatchers, bell, ladders and more
- Operating white directional lighting
- Digital DCC decoder and sound ready
- Detailed interior with engineer figure
- Heavy duty, durable hard chrome ball-bearing wheels
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6”
- Length: 336mm / 13.2”
- Made in Germany
To add digital sound & smoke use a PIKO #366220 Digital Steam Sound Kit with a PIKO #36142 5-Volt Smoke Unit.
To add analog sound and smoke add a PIKO #36221 Analog Steam Sound Kit as well as a PIKO #36142 5-Volt Smoke Unit and PIKO #36142 5-Volt Regulator.
A Visaton FRS-5 speaker is also needed for sound, which can be purchased from the PIKO Parts Department directly. (The Visiton FRS-7 speaker that comes in a #36220 kit can be saved for future projects, and is too big to fit the smaller Saddletank locos.)